Monday, February 27, 2012

{#24} "Check Her Bloggy Out!!" {silly. beautiful. life.}


Did you have a nice weekend?
Mine was absolutely wonderful.  We went to Disneyland for my son's 6th birthday and it was wonderful family-time:)
So, to keep the wonderfulness going...
Here's our newest blogger-ette for my
The newest member of my blogger-ette family,
from

is 
the "breath of fresh air" of this little family I've created.  I met her through PidgApeg and knew {instantly as I read through her blog} that she was a perfect match.  She is perfectly wonderful and I know you'll like her, too.
{I'm going to stop while I'm ahead, so you can figure that for yourselves:)}

Take it away, lovely Fallon:)
*
*
*
First of all, I want to say THANK YOU to Nay for letting me stop by her blog, and introduce myself to all you girlys! (and guys if there are any that read! Which brings me to thinking, why is it that mostly women blog, and when we think of bloggers, we -or, maybe just me- assume its a girl thing??)
I am a mama to 2 of the most adorable, polite, and funny monsters you'll ever meet!


I started blogging in September, as a way for me to deal with PPD.
(you can hear my story here)

I have always been a crafter. I started beading when I was pregnant with my oldest son, and by six weeks he had been to 2 bead shows! I also started sewing when I was pregnant. I really got hit by the "Suzie homemaker-nesting" bug. It has turned into a way for me to take some ""mama" time, and not feel guilty.

I am a pinterest addict and I am a horrible cook, so I love being able to "pin" recipes and try them out on the fam! (Hubby says that I am actualy getting good at it... although I dont know if I would use the word "good") I am in love with my crock pot, so more often than not, when you stop by the blog to check it out, you'll see crock pot dinners galore! (I am even going to try a breakfast, and maybe desert. LOVE my crock pot!)

I can't wait to meet all you new bloggy friends, and check out your blogs too! So make sure if you follow me, you let me know where I can follow you!!!

  I told you she was a sweetheart!  Thanks for coming by, Fallon.  And, oh my goodness, how cute are your little monsters!?!

I know you don't want to hear me babble along - you want to know more about Ms. Fallon!
So go visit her and give her some lve:


and her shop!
null

2 comments:

Fallon said...

This is so sweet. this is the perfect end to my vegas weekend!!! (Im feeling rather sick today, duh, its vegas, and this is so sweet. thank you so so so much Nay!!!

Monica said...

Hi,
I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
Thanks a lot!
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com